Most plumbing appliances are found in the kitchen and bathroom of homes. Items like sinks, the toilet, and the shower and tub are used daily. So much use eventually wears down even the toughest-grade appliances. Here at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter, our plumbers can repair or install new replacements for your kitchen and bathroom appliances that have broken down. We can also repair the often-forgot about plumbing fixtures like lights, cabinets, towel racks, and more. The kitchen is the heart of the home and the bathroom is where you spend over half your life. Make those rooms enjoyable with working plumbing appliances set to your standards and installed by the professional plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter. Being a plumbing business since 1989, we are experts in the field of all things plumbing and can get your unit working again in no time for an affordable price. Call our plumbers today at (818) 748-8615 for kitchen and bathroom plumbing repairs in Tujunga, CA.
- Toilet Repair and Installation If you need toilet repair, installation, or replacement, our expert plumbers are the ones to call.
- Fixture Installs & Repair Plumbing fixtures like lights, knobs, cabinets and more can be installed and repaired by us.
- Bathtub & Shower Installation Our plumbers can also install or repair those heavy bathtubs and showers for you too!
- Garbage Disposal Repair / Install Is your garbage disposal acting up? We can repair or install a new one for you.
- Faucet Repair / Install For faucet and sink repairs or installation, call our plumbing company!
Residential Plumbing Services
When people think of plumbers, they usually only think of water line repair. But plumbing is so much more than that! Plumbers also clean and repair sewer lines, the other mainline in your plumbing system that separates wastewater from drinking water, a very important health, and sanitation requirement. Sewer lines can become clogged or overflow. Some septic tanks or lines can get holes and leak, flooding your yard with unsightly and odorous wastewater. Here at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter, our plumbers can repair, clean, inspect, or replace your sewer line for your home in Tujunga, CA. We’ve got you covered. Gas lines also fall under plumbing, so plumbers are certified and trained to repair and install gas lines. The plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter can install or repair your gas line, or if you think you have a gas leak, we can use special gas leak detection equipment to find and repair it quickly and safely. Our team can also perform gas line pressure testing if you think your gas is coming out too strong or low, and we can adjust it to the proper settings. If you need additional residential plumbing repair in Tujunga, CA, don’t hesitate to call the plumbers at (818) 748-8615.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Do you need gas line installation or repair? Our certified plumbers can safely fix your gas line.
- Gas Leak Detection Gas leaks are serious issues and need to be taken care of immediately. We are available 24 hours for plumbing emergencies like gas leaks.
- Gas Line Pressure Testing If your gas pressure is too high or too low, we can do a pressure test and reset it to the appropriate level.
- Water & Sewer Line Repairs Sewer and water lines can get damaged from underground tree roots and more interferences, leading to leaks.
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Replacement If you have a clog in your sewer line, sewer line cleaning can remove it and create easy passage again.
- Sewer Inspection If you think you have a leak in your sewer line, sewage camera inspections are a noninvasive way to find the hole.
Reliable Plumbing Contractors
If you have any sort of water line service repair need in Tujunga, CA, the plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter can fix it. We offer everything from water line repairs to whole house repiping to hose bib replacement. Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter is a full-service residential plumbing company, and our plumbing contractors will be happy to assist you with any plumbing repair need you are having inside your home. Burst or frozen pipes are no match for our plumbers, with over 25 years in the plumbing business, we can use our experience and technological tools like plumbing cameras to find and repair leaks fast before more damage is done. If you are needing a residential plumbing company in Tujunga, CA, call our plumbers at (818) 748-8615 today.
- Water Line Repairs A broken water line affects access to water in your whole house, which is why repairs are necessary quick.
- Busted, Rusted & Broken Pipe Repair / Replacement Pipes can bust, rust, and break from a variety of reasons. If you have a damaged pipe, call us for repairs today.
- Backflow Testing & Repair Backflow prevention helps keep sewer and water lines from crossing and drinking water clean and safe. We provide testing and prevention valve installation.
- Pressure Tank Repair & Install A water pressure tank controls how much pressure your water comes out of all the taps in your home.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection A plumbing camera inspection can find a leaking pipe without a plumber having to dig up your yard.
- Whole House repiping Whole house repiping gives you brand new pipes instead of having to constantly repair individual ones, saving you money.
- Hose bib replacement Hose bibs are the nozzles connected to outdoor hoses that are soldered on and take a professional to remove and replace.
- Water pressure booster A water pressure booster increases the amount of pressure your water comes out of the tap if your city provides low water pressure.
- Frozen pipe repair Frozen pipes can burst from expanding water. Call us today if you need frozen pipe repair.
- Main Line Plumbing Repair Main line plumbing repair involves fixing the underground water line that connects the city and residential water lines.
- Residential Plumbing Company We are a residential plumbing company that provides all kinds of services to fit your plumbing needs.
- Repiping Repiping is replacing a piping system that constantly needs repairs for a new system to save money over time on repair costs.
- Plumbing Maintenance Having plumbing maintenance knowledge can help homeowners avoid damage like pipe leaks, clogs, and more.
- Burst Water Pipe A burst water pipe can lead to leaks and flooding if not caught soon enough. Our plumbers can repair it quickly.
Clogged Drain and Pipe Removal
Every homeowner has experienced a clogged drain. Whether it is from hair, soap, grime, or limestone buildup, no one wants their shower to turn into a bath because the water won’t drain. Improperly flushed food or waste products down a sink and toilet can lead to overflowing and clogs. While most clogs are easy to remove or prevent with a plunger, store-bought snakes, and hair removal tools, some clogs get too big or pushed too deep into the piping that only professional strength equipment will remove. If you need clogged drain or pipe removal and cleaning in Tujunga, CA, call our Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter plumbers at (818) 748-8615.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning Don’t stand in dirty water because your shower drain is clogged. Call our plumbers for shower drain cleaning today to get that clog removed for good.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Bathtub drain clogs are common as hair and soap build up in the drain and prevent water passage.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Clogged toilets are fine, but when you can’t unclog it yourself, call for the experts. We have seen and unclogged the worst you can imagine.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning Clogged sinks occur from food, soap, and grime buildup. Drain cleaners only damage the piping, so call for a professional.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning When clogs get past the drain, they get stuck in pipes and are harder to remove. Plumbers have special tools to fish out even the deepest pipe clogs.
- Drain Cleaning There are many tools plumbers use in drain cleaning, like hydro jetting, snakes, and more. Never use chemical drain cleaners!
Leak Repair and Detection
Plumbing leaks can happen in a number of places from multiple kinds of pipes and lines. The first step in detecting a leak is figuring out where it is coming from. Is it coming from the yard and the yard is flooded or unnaturally green? Is it coming from the walls or floor because a pipe underneath the foundation has burst and is creating mold or leaving cracks in the foundation? Is it a simple burst pipe under the sink that is easily spotted? By identifying where the source of escaping water is coming from tells you what area of your home is getting damaged and helps you to calculate repairs. If burst pipes and water leaks are not taken care of, damages like slab leaks could happen, where your home’s foundation begins to crumble from the constant water exposure. The plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter offer slab leak detection services if you think you have a burst pip behind your foundation. If you need leak repair and detection services in Tujunga, CA, the plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter can help. Call us today at (818) 748-8615.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing We have detection tools to test for and find water leaks. These infrared scanners can spot leaks in pipes and foundation.
- Underground / Yard Line Water Leak Repair Underground leaks can leave your yard flooded or sewage seeping up into your lawn. Call us for underground leak repair today.
Different Types of Plumbing Pumps
Pumps play an important role in plumbing, helping to push water and waste to their intended destinations. When pumps break down, clogs quickly happen. Some pumps like the sump pump are specially made to prevent flooding, and a water booster pump creates more pressurized water. Each pump has a specific role which you can click the links to learn about more. If you need plumbing pump repair or installation in Tujunga, CA, call our plumbers at (818) 748-8615.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install A grinder pump is vital in your plumbing system in that it grinds up human waste so it can pass through the sewer lines.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair A booster pump provides higher pressure water to your water line.
- Lift Station Pump Repair A lift station pump helps push water and waste uphill.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement A sump pump is commonly seen in basements and helps to prevent flooding in homes.
- Sump Pump Backup Repair & Installation A sump pump backup runs on batteries, so if the sump pump fails, the backup kicks on and keeps the home from flooding.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Repair & Installation A sewage ejector sends wastewater to the city sewer lines.
- Well Pump Repair & Install A well pump pulls water up from underground instead of having to do it manually.
- Septic Tank Repairs Septic tanks hold all the human waste and filter through to the sewer lines.
- Recirculation Pumps, Lines & Systems Recirculation pumps are add-ons to water heaters that provide hot water quicker by constantly keeping the storage tank water hot.
Water Heater Repair and Installation
Water heaters are beloved in homes as they provide hot water instantly. Often overused and underappreciated, homeowners don’t realize how valuable water heaters are until they find they have emptied the tank of hot water and must wait for it to refill. Hot water heaters come in many forms: tank, tankless, electric, gas, high recovery, or heat pump. Add-ons like a heat pump can be added to get hot water even quicker. Water heaters need replacing every 10 years, so if you think it’s getting close to that time, call our plumbers for an inspection. For water heater repair and installation in Tujunga, CA, our reliable plumbers can help. Call us today at (818) 748-8615.
- Water Heater Replacement / Installation Water heaters need replacing every 10 years. Is it time for your water heater to be replaced? If so, call us today.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement / Installation Propane and gas water heaters use the gas lines instead of electricity to heat water.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement / Installation Electric water heaters are the most common form of water heaters as most homeowners have electric lines already installed.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing Do you need water heater inspection or testing? Our plumbers can check to see if your water heater is working correctly.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters have 2 heating elements that heat water, providing you hotter water quicker.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If you need heat pump water heater installation or repair, call our plumbers for service today.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Hot water heater boosters are an add-on to your water heater that provides an extra boost of hot water.
Plumbers You Can Count On
If any of the above-mentioned plumbing services sounds like something you need repairs or installations of, don’t hesitate to call our plumbers at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter. Customer satisfaction is important to us, so we offer all these services to accommodate homeowners. We know how stressful how plumbing emergencies and repairs can be, which is why our team works quickly but efficiently to get your plumbing like new so you can get on with your day. For plumbers you can count on in Tujunga, CA. Call Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter at (818) 748-8615 now.