Your water heater never breaks down when you aren’t doing anything. Instead, it happens when your house is full of guests or you are in the middle of a shower. When you need immediate water heater repair in Pasadena, San Fernando, and Tujunga, CA, speak with the experienced professionals at Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter for stress-free repair, right now. We provide fast, hassle-free water heater repair and replacement services that are effective and won’t cost a fortune. Call our technicians today at (818) 748-8615 to learn about our services or to schedule your consultation.
Common Problems and What to Do
When your water heater breaks down, it can bring your entire home to a standstill. But, the majority of your water heater issues can be fixed quickly and affordably.
Funny Smells in Your Water
Odors originating in your water could mean that there is sediment at the bottom of your tank that needs to be flushed. This sediment collects over time and should be rinsed with regular maintenance to protect against early aging.
Cuts Off Too Quickly or Keeps Running
When your water heater begins to run but then quickly shuts off, it probably means you have a thermostat malfunction. When a thermostat breaks, it tricks the heater into thinking that the water is at optimal temperature. A professional will replace your thermostat fast to get your heater doing its job again.
Running Heater With No Hot Water
If your hot water heater continuously runs but produces no hot water, chances are good that you have a bad heating element. An expert technician is able to replace your heating element and get your water hot again quickly.
If your hot water heater’s tank has a leak, your system will need to be replaced. Unfortunately, leaky tanks can’t be repaired and can cause heavy flooding in your home when not replaced quickly.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement Services
Typically, water heaters can have a lifespan of 8-12 years. When your system needs to be replaced, the Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter team will deliver the information and advice you require to select the ideal water heater for your home. We go over each of your unit options, such as tankless models and energy efficient styles, so you can rest assured you’re receiving the best system for your money.
If you’re looking for water heater repair around Pasadena, San Fernando, and Tujunga, CA, contact the Twin Town Plumbing and Rooter team for service you can count on. We will provide long-lasting water heater repair and replacements for your unit that are both effective and affordable. Find out more about our water heater repair services or schedule your appointment by calling (818) 748-8615. Below are links to common water heater repairs we often get calls for.
- Tank Water Heater Replacement / Installation Tank water heaters can leak, rust, or stop working with age, requiring repairs or replacements.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement / Installation Propane and gas water heaters do the same thing as electric water heaters except they use gas to heat up the water instead of electricity.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement / Installation Electric water heaters connect your plumbing and electric lines to heat up water in the storage tank and provide you with hot water on command.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing Not sure why your water heater is acting up and don’t know if you need to replace or just repair it? Call us for water heater inspections today.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Our plumbers can install or repair your high recovery water heater when you give us a call today.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters help to save energy by recycling hot water. These water heaters are expensive upfront by save you money over time.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Hot water heater boosters give your water heater an extra boost of hot water, with some allowing up to gallons of extra hot water storage space in the tank.